The RX-101 is a very sensitive receiver for tracking 22Hz transmitters, including Continuous, Pulsed and A, B, C coded signals. It also has a built-in geophone amplifier.
- Two bar displays show signal strengths for 22Hz, codes and acoustics
- Analog meter shows signal deviation – good for null measurements
- >360 Hrs. continuous operation on 5 Alkaline C Cells (7.5 Volts)
- 100 feet free air range (with wand antenna and 4D transmitter as a source)
- Temperature range is +125 F to -15 F
- Kit Weight = 18 lbs., Kit Dimensions = 10.3” W X 24.4” L X 11.4”H
- One-year warranty (all parts and service)